Acupuncture is a form of medicine that has been used in China for thousands of years. Using expertly placed needles on certain points over the body, its purpose is to help bring the body back to balance. With any acupuncture treatment, you will receive a complete diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Initial consultation and 1-hour acupuncture treatment: $155
- Follow-up acupuncture treatment (1 hour): $100
- Pediatric acupuncture treatment (45 minutes): $75
- Cupping session 30 minutes: $55
Chinese herbs may be taken with acupuncture treatments, or alone. Based on the information during your Chinese herbs consultation, Amorette LaFranchi L.Ac., will make a diagnosis and create a Chinese herbal formula unique to your body’s needs. Chinese herbal formulas work gently with your body to heal you naturally from the inside out.
Cosmetic Acupuncture (Facial Rejuvenation)
Our facial rejuvenation techniques—also called cosmetic acupuncture—provide you with a completely nonsurgical alternative. Procedures like acid peels, Botox, and traditional cosmetic surgery can create unwanted side effects. But facial rejuvenation actually works with your facial skin and body naturally without the side effects or downtime.
- Facial rejuvenation series (10 treatment package): $1,800
- Facial rejuvenation (single treatment): $200